Friday, December 19, 2008

Be Back

HEY World! Okay, so I have totally neglected my lonely Blog. But lets just say it has been for good reason,if that is possible. But, I am still around and plan to be updated soon. And yes, I hope to include new pictures. Which reminds me, yesterday I thought I lost my camera which would have been absolutely terrible. But lone and behold it was in a bag of mine, thanks goodness. Not to mention, I did get my car towed yesterday from a parking spot in the apartment complex that I'm living at now. That cost me $210.00. YES...two hundred and ten dollars. It almost seems so unreal that it happened, which could explain my calmness... So, as you see life has been moving fast and I will be back after this weekend in Vegas. My cousin David and Eunee are celebrating their marriage ceremony in a cute little chapel. I'm really excited to spent time with family! So, this blog is bascially to let you know I'm still around! Hope to update soon.

1 comment:

Wes Van Fleet said...

That's all! 4 months of waiting, and that's all! JEEZ!!!!
Merry Christmas.