Tuesday, January 6, 2009

When The Time Is Right

So, as many have heard, Roberto and I are engaged. WOW! 2009 has started off with a BANG. I’m so excited that I can hardly think normal. It is truly one of the best feelings in the world knowing you are going to be spending the rest of your life with the one you love. We have been together about 2½ years now and together we have had the opportunity to meet many people, enjoy time with family, take trips with friends, move to San Diego to plant Seven SD and most importantly, serve the Lord throughout our relationship. I know this is the beginning of a great life together and I look forward to the weeks ahead. I know planning a wedding is exciting but can be tough so please keep us in prayer as we will need it. Thank you to everyone for sharing in the excitement. Please enjoy. These are couple of my favorite pictures.

Rob and MJ
Old Town, San Diego

Photobucket
New Years 2008, The Rehrers

rob and mj
High Desert Church

And here is the photo that started it all...
"The ROB and MJ"
The Photo that started it all

3 comments:

Denisse said...

So cute! I'm so excited for you guys! let me know how i can help! I really LOVE to help out...planing a wedding is so much fun! I'm so excited!!! You guys are just like us!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

I AM JUST..SO SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!

I can hardly contain myself.

I left a comment on berto's blog about how happy Caitlyn and Alyssa were. They told me that they had been praying that God would allow you two to get married and now that you are planning on it, they wanna come to the wedding! (we do, too, of course!:)

CONGRATS GIRL!!!! I'd say it's due time after 2 1/2 years! :D

Aurora Mckeehan-Vilchis said...

Love you MJ, and I'm so excited that Joe & I have been able to watch you two grow together as a couple...to many many years of happiness!

Can't wait to go dress shopping! ;)